This article from MedicalNewsToday.com is only semi-scientific, but it has some interesting conclusions.
It comments on the use of alcohol, cannabis, cocaine, poppers, date rape drugs, stimulants and opiates. It doesn’t mention ecstasy or some other drugs meant to enhance sex, so this is not complete.
You should take a quick look at this, the information may be of use.
From the article, some especially dangerous drugs include:
- Poppers: Poppers are a group of drugs that some people use to enhance sex and make anal sex easier. They can cause sexual injuries and side effects such as low blood oxygen and death.
- Date rape drugs: Some people use drugs to enhance their own pleasure, but others use drugs to reduce resistance and make sexual coercion easier. These so-called date rape drugs include substances such as Rohypnol and GHB. They may contribute to sexual assault and negative sexual experiences when a person cannot fully understand what is happening.
- Stimulants: Stimulant drugs, such as methamphetamine, ADHD drugs, and cocaine, can cause heart health issues, including sudden cardiac death. In combination with intense sex, the risks may further increase. Stimulants may also increase aggressive behavior, elevating the risk of sexual assault.
- Alcohol: Alcohol affects judgment and the ability to consent, but because it is such a common drug, users may not perceive it as a drug. Alcohol can affect sexual decision-making and may play a role in sexual assault.
- Opioids: Opioids are the leading causeTrusted Source of drug overdose. This includes both illegal opioids such as heroin and prescription opioid painkillers. People who use opioids, especially those who take high doses, have a high likelihood of overdosing. Opioids can also change behavior, making sexual consent difficult.